Saturday, August 22, 2015

"Children are souls to be nourished not products to be measured". Andrew Kern


Dear Mrs. Patton and Mrs. Rezek,

You have just become two very special people in my family's lives. We are so excited to get to know you. Please know that I have your back. I will NOT be the parent who is a pain in your butt. I will NOT believe everything my kid comes home and tells me. I will NOT complain to the principal without talking to you first. I will NOT make excuses for my kid when they misbehave. I WILL always support your decisions in front of my kid. I WILL enforce your rules and classroom procedures. I WILL make my kids do their homework and study for tests. 

Here is what I ask of you...
Please help me teach my kid to be kind to others. That is more important to me than reading, writing and arithmetic. I would rather have a kind child than a smart one. Thanks and good luck this year. I will be praying for you, 


Janelle Siperek Robinson

The Butterfly Effect | ALS Worldwide

Man With ALS Gives 2 Strangers $100 To Spread Kindness ...